Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Way Back Wednesday

The first Wednesday of each month is "Way Back Wednesday" according to a blogging buddy of mine. I think this idea is fun and so I will be playing along too.

I'm declaring the other Wednesdays "Wordless Wednesday," where I will be posting a picture only. I may, however, give the picture a title. (I got that idea from another blog I stumbled upon.)

So, here goes...Way back when I was very young, I actually had straight hair. In the picture below, I was three.


Just a few years later, my Dorothy Hamill haircut had some waves to it. In the picture below, I was about six. Funny how things can change...In three short years, my hair was not straight anymore, I was already a tomboy (note the boyish jumpsuit I was wearing), and I had two (yes, two) braces on my front teeth to close the "Williams" gap.


Here is my handsome dad showing off his "Williams" gap.


More WBW next month.


4 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

Mamamia....your blog looks AWESOME!!!!!!! She did such a great job-and the design suits your perfectly.

I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see more.

Honorary Indian said...

P.S. And, when I heard "Love Shack" play when I clicked on your blog...it reinforced why I like you! One of my all-time favorites.

Love the new look!

Anonymous said...

Love your way back wednesday pics. :) I've missed 2 months in a row already. I've got my picture scanned and everything, just no time to write a post to go with it along with 30 other things on my list to blog about. Hopefully by next way back wednesday I'll have time to jump in. :) Love your dad's 'William's gap' too by the way although I probably would have gotten it fixed if I had one myself. Although ya know Madonna seems to pull it off so who knows. :) Can't wait to see next months pics. :)

Dancing Queen said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing the childhood pictures of you! In 10 years of friendship, I've never seen them before!! So cute!! I bet your dad is so tickled at you using all the pictures of him lately!