My family is my world. My day is filled with packing lunches, carting our children to and from school and extra curriculars, working out, homework, cooking, and many household chores and errands. I LoVe my job!
Amen sista. I love her. SHE RAAWWWKKSS! Team Palin. Go Sarah, Go Sarah, Go Sarah! :) Hugs, Angie Seaman www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/ www.angelicagracedesigns.com
5 comments:
I must admit... I was skeptical at first although still hopeful. I knew McCain would pull through. SHE'S SOOOOO AWESOME! I LOVE HER! Girls rock.
I know who I'm voting for, for sure now!
:)
Hope you're having a great week pretty girl!
As a communications teacher let me say... THATS HOW YOU GIVE A SPEECH!!
Testify, Sistah!! I love this gal!! Oh, my gash!! Love that accent too!! ~Jill :)
Amen sista. I love her. SHE RAAWWWKKSS! Team Palin. Go Sarah, Go Sarah, Go Sarah! :)
Hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
AMEN!
they are the team!
best speech ever... jaw dropping goodness!
the good Lord knows we need them in office!
Post a Comment