Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Look What Showed Up...

in my driveway last night...a Smart car!

Um, no, two boosters and a carseat do not fit in it, but it's not for our personal use. Carroll bought it for the business. He's in the automotive research industry and he and his business partner are going to try to control this big bad boy hiccup of a car.

Sorry it's so dark...gray, dreary morning.

Smart car in Carroll's shop.

It's definitely small. I feel like I could hold it in the palm of my hand, but it's really cute. And goodness gracious, if it did fit two boosters and a carseat, I would have one just in case we have another bout with almost $4 per gallon gas prices.

I think she needs a name. Any suggestions?


7 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

I really don't know why the name "ZEEK" popped into my head.

Perhaps because it's only 5:30am and I'm not thinking clearly.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow!! I saw a million of these when I went to Rome a few years ago. So tiny!! My hubby would never fit... no way. :)

THE Stephanie said...

OMG!! It's so tiny! Everytime I see them I think of rollerskates! LOL

Lisa said...

Oh my! My mom said her first car was like those... it even had a motorcycle engine! Can't remember the name though. Anyway, have you driven it?

DD said...

It looks like you could pick it up and plug it into the wall. I like "skeeter" for a name.

Dancing Queen said...

ok, how fun is that?!? i know wes wouldn't fit! hmmm...i'll have to think of a name:)

Haley said...

awesome! why didnt I see that today when I was at your house? so cool