Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Picture Catch Up

I have lots of pictures to post for family members...

Let's begin with a couple from the half marathon--


Another one with Dancing Queen

There are a couple of good ones here too.

Next up, the girls' Thanksgiving Feasts--
I lucked out because Elle and Piper's feasts were on different days. However, Piper had to miss school on Elle's feast day because logistically, I couldn't participate in Elle's and still be on time to pick Piper up. Piper was bummed...she doesn't like to miss school and wouldn't you know it, the day she missed was "game" day...can't I catch a break??!!



Elle's birthday bash was a cheerleader themed party. We decorated pennants, tatooed some cheek cheer, and read Three Cheers for Tacky in addition to the usual birthday activities. It was the best we've had yet!



We all had a great time at Carroll's parents' for Thanksgiving. The kids played non-stop, the guys watched three back to back football games, and the gals enjoyed shopping, snacking on leftovers and tending to the kids.



Sorry about all the slideshows. I had so many pictures to share, there was no other way.

Hope to be catching up with all my blogging buddies soon. As usual, it's been a doozy of a couple of weeks.

10 comments:

Simply Me... said...

okay where have I been or did you just post all these picture's? sure missed you! glad your up and running no pun intened... Have a good morning!

Big Hugs!

MamaMia said...

Sorry Lanny, I started this post on the 12/1...just got finished last night...I'll change the date so it doesn't throw people. ;)

Simply Me... said...

Thank you... it's about time what took you so long! HA HA HA...


ME.

melissa ellen parker said...

Thank you for your sweet note on my blog. I’ve missed you but I so know you are very busy being a wonderful mother and wife.
Those pictures are all sooo adorable. You look beautiful in your ½ marathon pic too. I looked like a ragamuffin.
I also love your Christmas playlist – so if you see that someone has been on your blog for a while, its because I think I’m going to listen for a while!!! I’m not a creeper though :)

Dancing Queen said...

love all the pictures!! the most beautiful pilgrims i've ever seen!! it's so funny seeing ya'll all together with the cousins...i don't see them, so sometimes i forget ya'll aren't the only grandkids!!

what fun crafts too!

Haley said...

i love the slideshows! i must start doing that! maybe with pics from your session... which by the way I have started to edit and LOVE!!! i am so happy with the way they turned out. cant wait to show you :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You did a great job displaying all of your pics!! Love the titles too!! Such a cute family. :) ~Jill

Lisa said...

So happy you posted pictures!! Great to see all the bday pics and family Thanksgiving pics! We should totally do the pilgrim vests next year... the little ones in our family would love that! Way to go on the half again.

DD said...

gosh, I bet your camera is feeling empty without all those pics in there now ;). Glad you're well

Sarah said...

Well, first of all Happy be-lated Elle. Second, great pictures of the kids at THanksgiving. I really like the litle costumes they made - how fun. And finally, congratulations on completing the 1/2 marathon - such a superstar! Tony, Sophia, and I are going to be in town and at church on Sunday the 21st - maybe we'll see you? What Sunday School are you guys going to now? Also, when you get a chance, check out our blog, Sophia has something to share!