If you can believe it, we lucked out with a short week at the beginning of February. Elle and Piper both had off of school on Thursday and Friday due to parent conferences and teacher inservice. So the kids, my mom and I were able to enjoy a day at the zoo.
Then later that weekend, Elle and Piper enjoyed Valentine cookie making with the Texas grandmas.


That same weekend, Rodeo Sunday at church brought David Hartwig and Friends of Skidboot out. Remember Skidboot from Pet Star and Oprah several years ago?


And we topped that all off with school Valentine's Day parties and a birthday celebration for my mom. Below is a picture of Elle at her party. Since I helped out at Piper's Christmas party, I volunteered at Elle's Valentine party this time, which means no picture of Piper. Ah, the juggling act of two children at two different schools! ;) Also check out the Valentine/birthday cake for my mom...yummy! Gotta love The Cake Shop. 

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
February...Full of Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have been trying to leave a comment from my phone, but it wouldn't work! arg. I cannot wait to get over to your house to check out that canvas! how exciting :)
FINALLY!! i can comment!!
you guys did have a great february...love elle's little valentine dress, where did you find it??? and cake shop DID NOT disappoint with that beautiful creation...i think february would be a fun month for a birthday:)
5 days & counting till spring break...woohoo!!
Thank you for all your sweet comments on our blog - they brighten my day! I can't believe how big Cannon is! I'm glad that February was full of grandparents at your house. Aren't they the best!?!
Thanks for the baby suggestions too - I shared the same experience with nursing with Sophia - only did it one time in public and it was not a success for either one of us. Love and Logic was great when I worked in the public schools - I need to check out the book from the library as a refresher. Please, tell everyone at TBC hello from the MOrlandts!
Post a Comment