Friday, July 3, 2009

The Greatest Show On Earth


We took the kids to the circus this evening. What a fantastic time!

Elle's favorite part was the elephants (one of her favorite animals). Piper's (and Daddy's, of course) was the motorcycles in a cage. Cannon's favorite was opening and closing the seats. He also enjoyed "roaring" when the tigers were performing.




Wish I would have gotten pictures of everything else...sure was fun and impressive.

2 comments:

Simply Me... said...

Okay loving the cute picture of the family... Have a Happy forth!

HUGS...

Prairie Farmstead Ponderings said...

Hi, Miss Monica! You don't know me ~ my husband and I are friends of your Dad and V. Your Dad and my husband worked together in the Guard for years and years. We were blessed to have the Casita on Wheels park at our farmstead in Nebraska this past week.

I thought I'd take a moment to drop in and say hi. Your Dad and V are so very proud of you, Carroll and the precious little ones ~ I've enjoyed the family photos over the years, so I feel like I almost know you. Heehee!

I'll be checking back, as I can't wait to see some of the Family Reunion photos!

Oh! Has anyone ever told you that you look like your Dad?! Heehee!

Many blessings to you and your precious family.

~ The Harris Family at the Prairie Farmstead