Mustang Island is my old stomping grounds...I spent many summers there when I was a kid on up through college. I hadn't been back there in years since my grandparents passed away.
We took a mini-vacation there with the Dase side of the family earlier this week. It was nice to see that not much has changed except for a few new beach house communities and a new breed of jellyfish--small little round things with short tentacles. We didn't get to enjoy as much of the water as we would have liked because of these little stingers. Many people said the sting was like an ant bite, but we didn't take any chances with the kids so we spent much of our time at the pool.
Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Elle's sand castle
The Dase Cousins with Carroll
SHARK!
All of my sweeties
I made it into one picture!









1 comment:
Fun vacay!
Hey, email me at sagorena@yahoo.com and I'll give the scoop on the mirrors. Now that we've done it (twice) it should be easier for you than it was for us. LOL.
Post a Comment