Bill and Jean wanted to get a portrait of the entire family and Thanksgiving was the perfect time to do it since we would all be in town.
It's been a long time since I've done a "studio" portrait. I have to say it was exhausting! We were there for two hours. Half the time was spent posing for photos and the other half was spent choosing the pictures you wanted to print. Of course, we had a very large group so there were lots of combinations to get, but the way they herd you through there is crazy! And I'm a bit disappointed that they don't pay more attention to detail--like noticing the reflection on Carroll's glasses or that my sweater is all bunched up or that Elle's hand is hidden inside her sleeve. Needless to say, there were several great pictures I want to share.
NOTE: These are professional photos. They allow digital posting (blogs, Facebook, etc.), but you can only get prints through the studio if you have the CD with all the images.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Family Portraits
My Gang
All the Dases
The Grandchildren
Brian, Les, and Ashton
The Dase Boys
Bill and Jean
Carl, Marcy, Madeline, Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment