Friday, August 26, 2011

Ah, Sibling Love

Elle calls Cannon her "little bother."  She recently made a list of the things he was doing to her.  Here it is in her own words, numbered and all.  By the way, this list was recorded in a span of about 10 minutes...serenity now!

1.  Cannon stood in the middle of the living room on the stool.
2.  He breath on Piper and she said "Cannon stop!"  But he didn't.
3.  He was tackling Piper.
4.  He did not stop when we asked him to.
5.  He said he was not bothering us but really was.
6.  He took the ball away from us.
7.  I asked him, "Cannon, you are not stopping so I have to tell on you because the adults always tell us to tell them if somebody is not stopping and we already asked you to stop".  Then he started fussing and I said, "Cannon, you deserve it!"  And he said, "NO I DON'T!!!!"  And I said, "Well, why do you bother us?"  He said, "I don't!  I do it on accident."


No comments: