Thursday, March 13, 2008

10 Things I Love About Carroll

  1. He puts a period at the end of his name when signing an email.
  2. He can fix anything...anything!
  3. He's a Jesus freak.
  4. He's incredibly smart.
  5. He works hard.
  6. He is so funny--you have no idea.
  7. He puts his dirty clothes on the floor next to the hamper.
  8. He leaves the cereal box open and on the counter often.
  9. He puts his paper plate next to the sink instead of the garbage.
  10. His dirty socks stay where he takes them off.

Note: Numbers 7-10 drive me crazy, but as Jean (my MIL) says...I would miss it terribly if those things didn't happen anymore. They represent his presence and I love his presence.

Happy Anniversary Baby...My heart belongs to you!

2 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

ADORABLE!!! What a beautiful bride you were that day, but as a beaming "veteran" wife and mother, you are gorgeous!!

Honorary Indian said...

Happy Anniversary to YOU! Great picture of Daddy with his precious angels.

You are truly blessed.