Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indy 500

START YOUR ENGINES!!

Go Andretti Green Racing Team!!

C'mon Marco and Danica!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!! Look at that new sassy photo of you. :) I just caught a glimpse of all the Indy stuff on T.V. I'll have to see what's up and how Danica is going. :)

I was just heading over here when you left me a comment on my blog. Wow... great minds are thinking alike, huh? ~Jill :)

Angie Seaman said...

Poor Danica. Maybe next year, eh? I just love her and her spunky-ness! Thanks for posting on my blog. Come back and visit again when you can.
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Kristen said...

I just love Danica too. And the fact that the security had to remove her from pit row. She was totally going to get that guy!

Loved it!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to report that my hubby and I are going to Dallas (without kids) on the weekend of June 7th to watch some kind of race like this. It's a business trip so that makes it really nice... not having to pay for anything. One of his company's customers sponsors a car. Pretty cool. Woo Hoo!! Go Speed Racer!! :) ~Jill

MamaMia said...

Jill, gotta love those business trips when you can tag along. What a treat that it will be just the two of you.

You'll have to let me know what kind of racing it is...I'm an open wheel girl myself...don't really dig the stock car stuff. :)

DD said...

yeah, didn't work out to weel for Danica, eh>?

Shanan Strange said...

DANICA WAS ROBBED!! I was screaming "You go girl!!!" at the TV when she was storming over to pit row. They should have let her go.. than maybe I would have enjoyed the race. :) :)

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that I got to see Danica race? I didn't realize she would even be there this past weekend. I'm a retard. Well I learned some things about racing this weekend... aren't you proud of me? Woo Hoo!! ~Jill