Monday, June 30, 2008

Make My Day Award


My goodness! I've received another bloggy award. This bloggy love is from my buddy, The Stephanie, at Live.Laugh.Love. Thank you Stephanie! Since I have just received a similar award, I've already posted about a few of the blogs that make my day. You can see them here. And really, my entire blog roll makes my day so, Hip Mom of Boyz, Party of Five, Saving the World Before Bedtime, The Queen's Castle, and Well Behaved Krissy can pick up this award too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You'll be receiving more from me soon. :) Love you and your blog!! ~Jill

DD said...

Rock out. Love that lovin!

Dancing Queen said...

yeah you!!!

everybody wants you to be their friend now, just like me!!!

Kristen said...

Congrats on yet another award!!

You totally ROCK and it is nice to get some recognition!

Yipee to all those lucky winners!