Happy Birthday to two very special people...
Piper and Dancing Queen!
That's right, my sweet little Piper turns 4 today and shares the same birthday as my dear friend Dancing Queen--they are Birthday Buddies! Cheers to you girls!! I celebrate you today!!
Piper, I love that you love to snuggle. I love that you are a rules challenger. I love that you love to sing. I love that you love outside. I love that you let Cannon slobber all over you. Happy birthday Piperoni!
Dancing Queen, I love that you are thoughtful, sweet, laid-back, shareful (OK, I know that's not a word, but it should be), trendy, and a true friend. Happy birthday girlie!






10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIPER!!! Sending you lots of hugs!
Those pictures are too great...I completely forgot about ALL her hair...even Elle looks so different!
Thank you for my note...you are my first wish for the day...as usual! Thank you for being my beloved friend!
Happy Birthday Piper! I love her sweet spirit and cheerful personality that is so evident even in pictures. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday to two very very special girls!
Wow! What a blessed day today is for you! :)
Oh BOY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
BTW I'm slam-dancing to this song. :)
Happy Birthday Piper! I can't believe she is 4! I remember seeing her birth announcement on Sherry and John's fridge :)
We are looking forward to seeing you guys next month in Austin!!
Yes Happy Birthday, have a great day! yes I added porka dots to my blog just for now anyway LOL... Have a great 4th :)
Lanny:)
Happy birthday girls! Hope it was the best birthday yet.
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Great "Happy" pictures for a little one's Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Piper!! I love that name!! Happy Birthday Dancing Queen!! ~Jill :)
Yes it's very easy! go to your blogger and go to layout's click on blog post Edit and you'll see where it said's comment just change it to what you want it to say! save it and there you have it, if you need and help just let me know, good luck...
Lanny:)
Post a Comment