A few things to share that made me laugh in recent weeks. You can't make this stuff up, it's so funny.
- Before allowing Pa (Carroll's Dad) to tickle her, Piper said "OK, you can tickle me, but don't tickle me where it tickles."
- While changing Cannon's diaper a few months ago, Elle was by my side and asked "What's that potato-looking thing below Cannon's tinkler?" I laughed and thought to myself "Hmm, it does look kind of like a potato." Kids have the best descriptions, don't they? And yes, I know I should probably use the correct terms, but I'm not ready yet...she is, but I'm not!
- Finally, Cannon took a liking to Elle's lunch box. He carried it all over the house one afternoon...he wouldn't put it down!






7 comments:
THAT IS TOOOO FUNNY!!! You've got to write that in the book...
Those shots of him are precious!
fingerling potato. PERFECT description.
Love those sweet pics of your handsome little guy.
Oh, yeah, and love the potato description. Hope you're writing these down. Your kids have got some GOOD ones!
Too cute!! Love this post!! He is such a little man... ~Jill :)
Very cute.
I was going to tell you that I was just reading my Parents magazine last night and there is a whole section on packing your kids lunches with GREAT ideas. Page 230
I've heard little boys parts called many things, but "tinkler" is the most hysterical thing I've ever heard! What a precious little boy.. I sure miss those days!!
I know I've already commented on this post.. but it's been 2 days and I am still cracking up about the "TINKLER."
Post a Comment