Sunday, August 10, 2008

Seinfeld

Carroll and I always wrap up our night together watching Seinfeld. Thursday night, right before the show started, a commercial advertising this came on.

Me: Let's go see Jerry.

Carroll: We are.

Me: WHAH??

Carroll: We are.

Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!

Carroll: The tickets will be here Monday.

Me: WHOO HOO!!

10 comments:

melissa ellen parker said...

that is so awesome. what a neat surprise! Seinfeld is soooo funny!

Hope you're having a great Sunday!

Simply Me... said...

Love Jerry too! I can always sit down turn on the tube and watch Jerry and time! I like him also because his act's are clean!

Lanny:)

DD said...

Oh how fun! I am completely jealous!

Dancing Queen said...

awww...how sweet of him! you guys will have a great time! better reserve a sitter NOW!!!

Jennifer Price said...

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!

Jennifer Price said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saucy said...

You LUCKY! You're the second blogger who has tickets... I hope I am third.

THE Stephanie said...

Pretty funny! BRING BACK SEINFELD!!! lol

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

how cool is that!
side splitting fun that will be!

Sarah said...

Fun times! I love the way Carroll told you - completely unexpected! Have fun!

Sarah