Big Boy Haircut



Surprise Gifts
My Aunt and Uncle, Mandy and Clyde, were in town last week and brought the kids some really great t-shirts by Life Is Good. They are so soft and I love their motto. We've also been given Snuggle Socks in the past, which are fabulous for keeping feet warm in the winter.






Friends
I was recently informed that one of my best swimming buddies from high school has a trendy restaurant here in town called Cafe Paladar. (I don't get out much so of course I was not aware of it.) Brian, er, Chef Brian West now, is one of the funniest people I have ever met and what a great buddy. I immediately emailed him and it's like no time has passed at all. Thinking about him reminded me that God has blessed me with some amazing lifelong friends and I just want to give a shout out to some of them for no reason...here's to Rebecca (friends since high school), Will (friends since college), and Dancing Queen (friends since our early teaching days). You guys have saved me from more stuff than you could know. Thank you for your friendship.
Dedication
We're having Cannon dedicated at church in a couple of weeks and I just love the invitations I found. I get all giddy about stationery!

OK, that's all the randomness for now. Until next time...

OK, that's all the randomness for now. Until next time...



7 comments:
Hey Monica!
I love Cannon's big boy haircut and beautiful dedication invitation. How exciting! I LOVE the Life is Good shirts. Life is Good. Hope you are having a great Monday!
Jen
Cannon's haircut is so cute!
My looks like he is growing up fast!
Hope your summer is going well!
Cute haircut! and we to like life is good, we have about every shirt out there LOL... and hat's and I also like your invite's very nice.
Lanny:)
Little man is PRECIOUS and can I tell you how cute the dedication invite is?!? I LOVE IT! Swing by, I'm doing giveaways all week.
Oh my gosh! I am def adding you to my list of blog friends now that you've come by and introduced yourself. Your blog is so fresh and cute. THE FAMILY IS ADORABLE!
I love making new friends!
oh no...where's my post from yesterday??? i know i left a comment! are you trying to tell me something?
What a beautiful child! Oh my, you make pretty babies.
Post a Comment