Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm It!

Yes, I have been MIA with various things to catch up on these last couple of weeks and a short get away with the kids to my in-laws' house, but I'm back and the first order of business is to tackle One Wired Woman's tag so here goes...

A. attached or single? Attached to Carroll for 9 years.

B. best friend? Dancing Queen and Rebecca--I couldn't survive without these two girls.
C. cake or pie? Cake! Sorry, pies just don't do it for me...never sweet enough or rich enough.
D. day of choice? Fridays because Carroll can come home and play with us and not have to get anything done immediately.
E. essential item? My Blackberry--I've become addicted to receiving my email anywhere.
F. favorite color? Green
G. gummy bears or worms? I don't bother with gummy candy...again, it doesn't do it for me--it HAS to be chocolate!
H. hometown? I call right here my hometown...lived in the same zip code for 28 years, although I'm 37. My dad was in the Army when I was young so we were all over in the beginning. Ended up in El Paso when I was almost six...hated that place for a number of reasons so, this is home.
I. favorite indulgence? Working out with my personal trainer.
J. january or july? July! I love the summer...give me the heat and the extra day light.
K. kids? Three--two girls and a boy, ages 5,4 and 1.
L. life isn't complete without? My Savior, my husband and our children, and ice cream.
M. marriage date? March 13th
N. number of brothers & sisters? Two brothers, ages 31 and 27. No sisters, thank goodness...I like being the only girl.
O. oranges or apples? Apples
P. phobias? Glossophobia--fear of public speaking and/or being the center of attention. I'm also a germaphobe.
Q. quotes? Philippians 4:13
R. reasons to smile? I live a blessed life...I have a wonderful husband who loves the Lord, I get to stay home with our children, we are healthy and we have everything we need.
S. season of choice? Spring, Summer, Fall in that order.
T. tag five peeps I think all my peeps have done this tag already, but it not, you can play along.
U. unknown fact about me? I got to be a stand in for Halle Berry on a movie called Father Hood BEFORE she was famous. The movie was the biggest flop, but I got to meet Patrick Swayze, Dave Justice (who turned out to be a jerk to Halle), and Brian Bonsall to name a few. Brian Bonsall was still cute, but a brat. This was long before he became a girlfriend beater.
V. vegetable? Do salads count? Corn is okay, but I eat more raw vegetables than cooked. Unfortunately, you won't find anything green and cooked on my plate.
W. worst habits? Saying "Um" and "You know" when I speak. Somebody help me!
X. x-ray or ultrasound? Had both. I guess I prefer ultrasounds because I associate them with being pregnant.
Y. your favorite food? Mexican and Chinese
Z. zodiac sign? Aries

7 comments:

Simply Me... said...

So glad to see you, where you been GF... LOL... yes I think everyone's been tag, it least the girl we hang with. Have a great week!

Lanny:)

Jennifer Price said...

Hi Monica! I was really missing your posts! I had not been tagged yet, so I just caught up on mine. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Dancing Queen said...

ok...reading you've been w/carroll 9 years, just doesn't seem possible...i had to count, because it just sounds so crazy!! isn't that funny??

i love the unknown fact about you...that'll get some comments FO SHO!

yes, we must catch up...soon, soon, soon!
miss ya...

Anonymous said...

Good job MamaMia!! Thanks for playing the tag game. :) ~Jill

Hipmomofboyz said...

wow I am surprised that you had time to fill this out. It looks like fun. But, don 't tag me, I am still trying to get caught up on laundry and unpacking.

DD said...

hey stranger! Looks like you've been as busy as me this month. Sending some hugs your way. How's the running going?

Anonymous said...

Hello from Disney!! We are having a blast. Mickey says Howdy!! Missing you gals... ~Jill :)