We're thinking of you today and sending you birthday hugs!
I asked the girls a few questions about you Grandma (blue) and am posting their answers (red). :)
What does Grandma look like?
What does Grandma look like?
Piper: Her hair is kind of sideways. She has spots on her skin. She has white hair. Her skin is white too.
Elle: Brown eyes like me. Her hair is always pretty. I always like the way she looks.
Grandma wears ____________.
Elle: Grandma wears pretty clothes. Sometimes she wears necklaces and pretty shoes.
Grandma reminds me of _____________.
Piper: Hearts
What are your birthday wishes for Grandma?
Elle: Happy birthday Grandma! I hope you have a good cake and a good birthday.
Piper: I hope you have a good birthday party. I wish I could come, but I have some things to send you. And I love you Grandma.
Elle: Brown eyes like me. Her hair is always pretty. I always like the way she looks.
Grandma wears ____________.
Elle: Grandma wears pretty clothes. Sometimes she wears necklaces and pretty shoes.
Grandma reminds me of _____________.
Piper: Hearts
What are your birthday wishes for Grandma?
Elle: Happy birthday Grandma! I hope you have a good cake and a good birthday.
Piper: I hope you have a good birthday party. I wish I could come, but I have some things to send you. And I love you Grandma.



10 comments:
Happy Birthday Grandma!! :)
i bet you girls made her day!! such special sentiments...
sending you many happy wishes!
Very cute post!
Elle, Piper, and Mamamia--you absolutely MADE my day! I couldn't ask for more wonderful birthday wishes.
I cried, I laughed, and am very touched by your thoughtfulness.
Love y'all oodles and oodles,
Grandma Vinette
this is precious! what a cute idea.... this is way better than hallmark could have done :)
Awwww... So cute! Grandmas are so special.
Grandma is so beautiful! Piper and Elle (note sounds like L - hehe) are so adorable. The stuff they said was so cute!
So you're running a Rock & Roll 1/2? I love them! I ran in 07 at the VA beach race and can't wait to do another. Maybe we could meet up for one sometime! That would be awesome!!!
Good luck girly! You rock!
Aawww.. Happy, Happy Birthday Grandma!!
Oh how sweet! Happy birthday Grandma!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Okay Monica- I got your comment back and added some things to my blog for you...
Have a great day!
Jen
Post a Comment