As usual, I'm behind in pictures for the family. Let's catch up!
(Click on any picture to enlarge.)
We spent part of our Christmas vacation at the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky near the Ohio border. The Creation Museum is one of our "babies" and we are lifetime charter members. It was kind of fun to see our name listed on the wall.


The following are various pictures taken at the museum.

Cannon got a lot out of the museum.
Turtles--we observed feeding time. On the menu, live goldfish!
The Bookstore
Really made to look like the ark inside.
Inside Noah's Cafe
Seven of eight of us.
Can you tell we really enjoyed the dinosaur exhibits?!
I'm not convinced, are you?While in Kentucky, we went to the Newport Aquarium.
We're glad we avoided the snow and ice storms Kentucky is suffering from now. It's a beautiful part of the country. I highly recommend it...just don't go now. ; )




4 comments:
what a great family you guys are... great memories your kiddos will have now. those places look really fun!
those look wonderful!!
i had no idea you were charter members...did you get to go for free??? ;)
so great you ALL got to experience this trip together...skyscrapers in kentucky??? who knew!!!
Great pic's sorry I haven't been around much:( My Mom hasn't been feeling well she 83 and showing it! keep us in your prayers...
hugs!
Great photos!! It feels good to post lots of pics to get caught up. I may have to do that too. I'm so behind in the blog world. I'm a working girl now... until the end of April. Hope to post about that soon. Hugs to all! ~Jill :)
Post a Comment