Friday, March 13, 2009

10 Years!

Sounds cliche, but we really can't believe we have been married 10 years already. We are so blessed to have found each other (Thank you Leslie and Chuck!). We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive family--Mom, Dad, Vinette, Bill and Jean. We are beyond blessed by our children--Elle, Piper and Cannon. We give all the glory to God.

Carroll, here is to many more tens. I love you and
I need you forever. Sammy Kershaw says it best:

You're in my heart, you're in my soul.

11 comments:

Jennifer Price said...

Happy Anniversary! I pray that you will continue to have many more wonderful, blessed years.

Haley said...

wooohooo happy happy anniversary! congratulation to you guys. love that pic! it really is beautiful!

Dancing Queen said...

happy, happy celebrating!!!

i did think about you guys in NYC & hope you enjoyed your weekend!

i almost didn't recognize carroll...he looks soooo different now!!

doesn't seem possible for 10 years to have gone so quickly, but so glad i was there to help enjoy the union of you two!!

Honorary Indian said...

Happy Happy Happy 10 years!!!!

You looked so beautiful on your wedding day...

Still are. :-)

Dancing Queen said...

aagh!! YOU BIG SECRET KEEPER!!!

i had no idea you were doing an update!! it looks incredible & i love the picture of the kids!!

so it looks like the same girl did it for you again?? is she still crazy busy??

very awesome!!

Simply Me... said...

Love it! and yes I did get a little peek hee hee... I'll keep you posted on what's going on over at my new space!

Happy Day!

MamaMia said...

test

Haley said...

oh my gosh!!! i love love love love love this new blog!!!! i have got to get a "bloglift" soon. this is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

oh... oops... i missed coming by to wish you Happy Anniversary!

sure hope is was awesome!
and yes... BIG cheers to many more tens! :)

i LOVE your new look! very neat... and what a pic that is!

BIG hugs!!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! 10 years... doing anything special?? Adam and I celebrate 6 years in June... time flies!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look too! VEry cute!

Unknown said...

You can tell how far behind I am. You're right it has been ten years. Angela was 8! Your picture is beautiful. I remember the evening well. Mandy