Aren't I beautiful? Uh, I mean my blog? Shawn has done it again! I wish I had one speck of her creativity! Do you know she designed my whole banner without imput from me?! I just sent her the picture and ta-da!! I have to ditto what Carissa said...Shawn is amazing and so great to work with. I always have a million questions and she is so patient with me and my blog dumbness. Thanks Shawn, you're the best!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Ta-Da!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Awww, you are too sweet. That photo was so fun to work with. I knew when you sent it just what I wanted to do. Thank you for being so flexible. :) Love the pictures of the kiddos and their cute sayings too. Those are still the cutest nicknames I've ever heard. :)
Forgot to mention that I can honestly say I never got tired of listening to that Sammy Kershaw song over and over as I was working on the installation. Sometimes I have to mute my computer while working on a blog with players but I just love that song. And the others too but the Sammy Kershaw one I think I've heard about 10 times now in the past few days. :)
Love it I best get busy ;) Shawn's been after me all day LOL... your kids well there so so cute!
me
Love the re-decorating! Beautiful job, Shawn. Just when I think I might like a spruced up look on my blog...I change my mind because Shawn did the most perfect job the first time!
I am so excited about her doing a makeover on mine!!! The pic looks great :) I love your kiddos
Hello MamaMia:
HaPpY bIrThDaY!!
beautiful blog design! pictures are gorgeous, too.
HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy!
It's a good week for you!!
I'm up and running:)
ME!
Happy Birthday Monica! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUR-FREN! Hope it is the best one yet! PS...Love the new look on your blog as well. Your kids are beautiful!
Hugs, Angie
hAppY BiRthdAy!!!!!!
whoop!
big 'ol birhtday hugs!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! You rock, sister...
xo.
Happy Birthday to you!!!! hope you had a great one :)
yay!!
so glad you got lots of bday wishes!!
how was your weekend?? can't wait to give you your little gift:)
Post a Comment