Elle's birthday was yesterday. She celebrated at The Young Chef's Academy. She had a handful of girls from her class there, her best friend from PK, our dear friends--The Hollands, and of course, Piper. The children got to make their own pizza from scratch. They learned how to measure flour correctly and had fun practicing before helping to make the dough. This place is all about hands-on, so they kneaded the dough, shaped it to a personal size, put sauce on and selected their toppings (cheese and/or pepperoni). While the pizza cooked, they sang happy birthday to Elle. She made her birthday wish, blew out the candles and then they got to eat their cupcakes...before their pizza! Too much fun! Best party we've ever had!
Carroll and Cannon hung out in the front kitchen where the snacks were. They had a great time too.









Sunday, November 22, 2009
Elle Turns 7!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I absolutely love these pictures! What an adorable family. I especially like the one of Carroll & Cannon. I just love Cannon's smile - I can't look at him without smiling myself. Too cute!
We love you all. Elle, Happy Birthday!!!
Priya had her birthday at Young Chef's last month! Love that place! Happy birthday, Elle!!!
Post a Comment