Saturday, January 30, 2010

Food Poisoning at the Beach

Many of you know that I don't like seafood. Mostly it's because it looks like the animal that it is. (Well, that and the smell and taste too.) Carroll couldn't wait for his seafood meal. The hotel recommended a well rated, very popular restaurant down the road. Carroll had lobster and crab and was very satisfied.

We got back to the hotel at 10 pm and headed to bed. At 1:00, Carroll got up feeling nauseous. He spent the next hour vomiting. God was so good to me...I prayed that this was just one quick bout for Carroll and that once gone, he'd feel better and we'd be able to play at the beach the next day. I prayed that this was not a bug the kids were going to get. I prayed that we would make it home without any illness on the plane. Thank you God for taking care of us!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

See, this is why I rarely eat seafood! :) Poor Carroll.