We wrapped up our trip to Disney World with a day and a half at North Reddington Beach. It was a long process to get to the beach from our hotel in WDW. We had to head to the airport to pick up our rental car. Then it was about a 2 hour drive to the beach.
Cannon was so excited at the prospect of playing in the sand and water. Once he realized that this was not going to happen immediately, he became feisty and demanding.
For those of you who have forgotten what it's like to have a feisty and demanding 2 1/2 year old, it goes something like this...feet kicking while dangling in the carseat, whining and saying over and over again "I said beach now!"
Okay, it was actually kind of cute and I was so proud of him for putting so many words together in one sentence. ;)
After we arrived, it was too late and chilly to play at the beach, but we definitely wanted to check it out. This beautiful sunset got us very excited about the next day.




Next on the agenda for this evening...a seafood dinner for Carroll.




2 comments:
Breathtaking Pictures! Especially Sunset #3. Amazing!
And the family pictures are priceless. You look especially beautiful in the picture with the kiddos. Don't you love it when a photo finally does you justice?
BTW, THANK YOU for the making it so that when I click on an image, I'm taken to a large-format image that I can download for my very own. I'm getting some wonderful family pictures that I will cherish forever.
XOXO
Post a Comment