This is my sick side (pointing left). This is my not sick side (pointing right). And I'm tilted. Piper said this when she was suffering from major allergies that made her clogged and dizzy.
Daddy is the smartest in the family. Elle said this. Sadly, she realizes I'm not even in the running for the smartest in the family...it's a tough call between her and Daddy.
I waiting so hard. Hard work makes me tired. Cannon said this when I told him it would be a few minutes until we got to his favorite store.
Cannon asked what I was putting in my hair after a shower...
Me: It's mousse for my hair. Mommy has curly hair and it helps my hair not to be crazy.
Cannon: Curly hair?! NO! It's Mommy hair.
Pooper Man! Pooper Man! Cannon was pretending to be Super Man, but can't say "super." Pooper Man is really more fitting for him. ;)
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Quotes from the Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE all of those! Especially "I waiting so hard. Hard work makes me tired."
Post a Comment