An update on the garden...
Remember this? Well, we have spent the last part of spring and the beginning of summer enjoying crisp cucumbers, snap beans, corn, strawberries, basil, and tomatoes. The difference in taste when you grow them yourself is amazing. We were about to give up on our cantaloupe, but they finally began to grow about three weeks ago. We harvested our first one yesterday and oh my goodness, it was beautiful and VERY tasty.
Take a look...





Thank you Carroll for all the hard work and thank you God for all the wonderful rain.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Our First Cantaloupe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How yummy!! I would like a garden, but I don't know if I have the patience. LOL
Yahoo!! Isn't it so fun to watch your garden grow. We've been gone over a week and I'm wondering how our garden babies are doing. Enjoy.
I'm so jealous! Your garden is awesome!
Post a Comment