Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Trail Ride

San Antonio is gearing up for the rodeo and so is the girls' school. Elle had the first of two trail rides today, complete with stick horses and Texas songs. Tomorrow Piper will join her.

To prepare for the trail ride this week, we needed to buy a new pair of boots for Elle and a cowboy (girl) hat for Piper. The store didn't have pink boots this time so we bought red, which I think will work out really well because Piper and Cannon will get to wear them. (See, I do save Carroll money!)

We originally found a pink hat for Piper, but boy did she toss that one down quickly when we saw the blue one! "I want the blue one Mommy because it's my favorite color." I remember Elle going through a blue phase. Too cute.


Yee-Haw y'all!




No comments: