Friday, February 1, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

why I call myself "MamaMia"...well that's because Carroll gave us all nicknames a couple of years ago. There is Daddy-O, Ellerousky, Piperoni, and most recently, CannonBall.

For those of you that don't know, Carroll is quite the funny man. He has us laughing all the time. Maybe it's because we love him so much, but I really think he's hilarious.

When we were trying to figure out Elle's middle name, Carroll said "we'll just call her Elle Camino." Lucky for her we gave her my middle name...Cristina.

Then when Piper came along, we joked about calling her Piper Comanche. Again, lucky for her...she's Piper Margarita--my grandmother's middle name.

Speaking of El Camino, here is a picture of my dad's El Camino back in 2003. Below that is a picture of the Piper Comanche, which was recently sold--Dad and Vinette decided to try something new...they bought a motor home.


1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

So, the girls really were named after the cars?! That's GREAT! All those family names incorporated into your own little family. Very special.

I love the picture of the car! Have you discovered PICNIK.com? It's a free photo editing site where you can do ANYTHING to a photo to make it look better. You just edit, save, and then use in the blog.

FABULOUS! I love reading your blog and getting to know you better! :)