Something strange is happening around here. I think my hubby is becoming hip. He's always been cool, but hip?
I'm trying to put my finger on when it all began...
Perhaps Carroll caught the hip bug because he has had to purchase several pairs of shoes the past few years to prepare his feet for the week long SAE Congress. This yearly event requires him to stand the entire day. Cushiony, comfortable shoes are a must. Thank God that means something other than his old faithful work boots!
Carroll bought an iPod for me back in March for my birthday, which he quickly took over and became obsessed with. (Yes, we were the last people on earth to get an iPod, but that's beside the point.) Then, he decided he needed a nano for his travels.









12 comments:
So that's why she wanted to take a picture of my shoes!? I'm not as hip as she makes me out to be. I still have a bunch of holey boxers and listen to the Carpenters, Barry Manilow and Tammy Wynette. But as long as my wife thinks I'm cool, that's all that matters.
Shh...you're not supposed to talk about Barry Manilow! ;)
You just couldn't wait to read my blog this morning, eh?
All I can say is...It's about time you commented!!
Love you Hip Husband.
And one more thing Carroll, I love your blog name.
For those of you out of the loop, see "10 Things I Love About Carroll" that I posted back in March.
HOW SWEET!!!
Way to go, Hip Carroll! You're too cool! I'm really diggin' those glasses!
I forgot to mention I noticed the rock porch...it looks FABULOUS!!!
Can't wait to see it in person!!
I just love when people talk about the hubby...
you guys are so cute!
hey thanks for coming by to visit my Disney Diva website. Come by frequently. Your blog is super cute! I'll be visiting soon!
hip AND styling! has he always had a motorcycle? yiiiiikes!
my hubbie lives in boots just like that! :)
happy thursday to you!
What a cute little blog you have here my dear!
And I love that your hubby is hip! And you must be too, because this Chica's hubby wants a Harley Roadster, and I told him he has a couple of more years before there are two free minutes for him to ride it. No use buying one to sit in our garage looking cool!
And you weren't the last people for the iPod. I just got the hubby one for Christmas, and I don't have one. So I guess that officially makes me the LAST ONE ON EARTH! :)
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon. I'll be back as well.
He's not just hip... his hipness is off the charts!! He is "fly like a mug" as my hubby would say. Love it!! :) ~Jill
Shhhhhh.... consider yourself blessed. My hubby went walking yesterday in black shorts, black socks up to his knees and black tennis shoes. My kids just about died of embarrasment. I swear, he was hip when I married him... HONESTLY! His hip-ness went out the window.
Post a Comment