Dancing Queen and I have been out of pocket lately due to a little something called JUBILEE at our children's preschool. It's the big fundraiser that helps our little school make improvements, which otherwise couldn't be done. We are in charge of the silent auction.
We start preparing for Jubilee in January, but when the end of April comes around, it's all consuming. And by "all consuming," I mean my house is a wreck, laundry hasn't been done in I don't know how long, my family has not had a decent meal in a week, and I haven't been to the grocery store in almost two!
You have to have an awesome team to pull this off and praise God, we do! Thank you Dancing Queen, Sharon, and Ellen (we missed you in the picture Ellen)!
Not only that, then you have to have the family support to allow you to give your full attention to the event itself. Thank you to the husbands (Wes in the black hat, Carroll in the white hat) for manning the class booth for over three hours. Thank you to mom who watched Cannon here at home. And a special thank you to Uncle Lee and Aunt Morgan for taking the girls around to all the booths (seventeen times, I might add). They had a wonderful time and I couldn't have done it without you.
Until next year...
Oh, and I'm so glad to be back in blogland!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Where Have I Been You Ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
AWWWW...I love that picture of the guys! Have to get a copy of that one! Hope things are slowly getting back to normal! We missed you guys today! Catch up later!
Welcome back! You've been missed.
I missed not celebrating at Jubilee. Animesh really missed the silent auction. That is his WEAKNESS!
Hope the school profited from all of your hard work.
School's almost over so you will have time to regroup and relax!
Boy, you're post sure it a soft spot. There have been many a committee, class celebration, fundraisers, etc etc etc - I feel your pain. Its SO wonderful to have husbands that are supportive.
Congrats on an awesome event! It looked wonderful!
Blessings
oh, I know how you feel, I have done an auction before and it is a lot of work. It looks like you did a great job. I'm sure the preschool thanks you for all of your hard work.
And I bet you are glad it is over.....
Post a Comment