Happy Birthday Cannon!
Yet another reason to celebrate this weekend...Cannon turns one today!
We have had a very special week with Dad and Vinette in town, visiting from Mesa, Arizona. They helped kick off the week of partying by celebrating Piper's birthday on Tuesday. We then gathered at their place, the RV park at one of the air force bases, for a family picnic and fireworks show last night. And now today, we begin the morning with Piper's Backyard Splash and move on to Cannon's celebration this afternoon.
Cannon, I love that you can throw a ball like a champ. I love that you never get your fill when eating. I love how you love on us, slobber and all. I love how you get so angry when I pull you out of the bathtub. I love how you don't like your shoes. Happy birthday Cannonball!





8 comments:
Happy birthday to you! Did you need any help on the comment thing?
let me know OK!
Lanny:)
Oh my goodness, he is the cutest little baby boy in bloggville. Seriously, the cheerio picture?? To die for!! What a cute pea!
And have I told you that I think Cannon is just the coolest of names. In all of my years of teaching I never had a Cannon. Love it!! So original, yet so strong! :)
Happy birthday little Cannon!
just me again, I don't mind if you use love notes!
Lanny:)
Cannon is soooo cute! You are going to have your hands full with this little ladies man!
Wow- it has been quite a month of birthdays. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
ONE?! Already?!
I remember being so envious of how beautiful you looked with that precious baby boy in your tummy. AND you still worked out while you were pregnant!
He's a doll...as are all 3 of your angels.
We are so blessed, aren't we?
his haircut looks so big boy on him!!! can't believe it!
he grew so fast...i love the cheerio pix too!
we had a great time celebrating w/you guys...we're in swim lessons in the mornings this week just up at the 'hood pool w/jack...he's doing great! afternoons have been spent being lounging & playing games...try to get a call in to you!
What great pictures.....He is way too cute and I love the name Cannon.....
I like~ie! don't forget the game! hope you can play some more. Have a great day!
Lanny:)
Post a Comment