That It Made You Cry?

Cannon does not like his new, too cute, water sandals as you can clearly see. You'd think they were big black hairy spiders I was putting on his feet.
Other funny things he does...
Other funny things he does...
- He fake coughs when someone sneezes.
- He likes to carry a wipe or sock in his hand.
- When he is successful walking from one spot to another, he turns around waiting for his clap or cheer.
- He's started making his "car" noises...brpbrpbrp...as he pushes a toy car around.



8 comments:
Oh, those are such sweet days! My son (who is now 11) used to carry around a squirt bottle of water and a rag and "clean" everything in sight. After he got over the bottle and rag, he fell head over heels in love with my hot glue gun. He carried that sucker around EVERYWHERE! Enjoy these days... they pass way too quickly.
Oh he is just too cute! Even is he yelling about the shoes he's mean mommy is trying to make him wear. heehee!
Car noises too, boys are just too cute!
Happy Wednesday!
Poor thing! I can't believe you torture him with shoes!! lol...
Oh I miss those days so much!! He is a cutie... even crying. :) ~Jill
What a great picture. I love that you captured his complete frustration. Kids even look adorable when they're screaming their heads off.
You left THE SWEETEST message on my phone before the race. I just cannot tell you how much it meant to me. So supportive and so kind.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Such the big boy!! I think he needs some CROCS...ooh, maybe that would be a good birthday present idea!!
Oh dang that is HILARIOUS.
As a matter of fact I do have shoes that I hate so much they make me cry. ITs usually around mid-way through my second class that my dogs start barkin, but hey.. you cant be outta fashion around college students!!
I LOVE it! My kids complain every time they have to wear "real" shoes. We are barefoot at home and on the beach and wear crocs or flip flops the rest of the time. Even at Church- in California it is hawaiian shirts, shorts, and crocs on Sundays. Quite a contrast from my southern Baptist childhood with "Sunday best" dress, hose, and dress shoes...
Cannon is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment