Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Two of My Favorite Dads


Note to my blogging buddies...the picture of my brothers, my dad and me was taken last year when I was pregnant with Cannon.--I AM NOT PREGNANT NOW. :)

10 comments:

DD said...

AWww cutie pies all around. And what a tiny pregnant woman.... I hate you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for setting us straight on that pregnancy thing!! Look how cute and tiny you were... even pregnant!! Great tribute to your fav dads. ~Jill :)

Dancing Queen said...

how funny...on the same track AGAIN!! i think we were twins separated at birth!!

hope you guys had a great day POST recital!
talk to you in the next day or so...VBS in the mornings this week:)

Kristen said...

What a fun post, and Happy Father's day to your important men!

PS, you look FABULOUS pregnant! WOW!

Honorary Indian said...

Great pictures. And, yes, I did wonder if you were expecting #4!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

So glad you clarified about the pregnancy. Tony and I both looked at the picture and said, "Is she pregnant?" (meaning right now). Although, any child born in the Dase family is blessed! That's for sure!

DD said...

You're too quiet.

Shanan Strange said...

Where you been? Been missing your blogs.

MamaMia said...

I know blogging buddies...I'm behind in posting and reading. The girls had their ballet recital last weekend, which always eats my lunch with all the prep. This week is VBS and trying to prepare for two birthdays the first week of July. Not to mention, my son is beginning his separation anxiety when sleeping so that means no naptime blogging or staying up late to blog or read blogs. :(

The Queen's Castle said...

This is so sweet! Such nice family pics!

By the way, I wish I had blogging when I had toddlers. It may have made me appreciate & laugh at those little tantrums (shoes, dresses, hats, waking up, naps, etc, etc, etc).

Gosh, the time passes fast. I didn't believe it at the time!

Blessings,