OK Bloggy Friends and Family, I'm very behind so I will be playing catch up this weekend.
The family and I got out in the backyard a couple of weekends ago to enjoy a morning of playing in the sprinkler. It's hot here and we've had no rain in a looong time.
The girls were giddy about the new Backyardigans sprinkler. You are supposed to be able to step on it and make the water squirt higher. However, 5 minutes into our fun, the crazy thing popped along the seam...bummer! We pulled out the back up sprinkler and still had a great time.
Good times...






6 comments:
Looks like they had fun (well, except for Piper). Our Diego sprinkler has already broken too. Crazy things aren't made very well! They are all so cute.
I love that crying picture. It just cracks me up. My friend had one of those last year and hers broke pretty fast too. Ick
Great photos. :) We've had the slip-n-slide in full force lately. Lots of fun. ~Jill
Oh that looks so fun, even if you only got 5 minutes with it!
Sprinklers are the best!
Great Photos!
The picture of Piper is the best! They are such little drama queens, aint they? That sprinkler toy looks really cool!! Sorry it didn't last too long. :)
piper has a sexy little body I would love to see her totally nkd
Post a Comment