Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny Things Kids Say

The other morning, Piper was a little groggy and asked..."When can we go to Bob the Builder?" It turned out she was talking about Build-A-Bear. ;)

Elle put together the house rules recently. They are listed below.

  1. Do behave at your mom.
  2. Don't put a lid on yourself when in a tub.
  3. Babies can suck their thumb, Piper can't.
  4. No jumping on the couch.
  5. Don't touch fire.
  6. Don't stand on beds.
(My favorites are #1 and #2.)

8 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Those are too funny! I love #1. Mine learned #6 the hard way. We need your list!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Yes, she was Garcia. Do you know her? That would be so weird...Let me.....

Maggie said...

monica....thanks for always leaving me such sweet comments. i love them. hope you are having a great day.

Hipmomofboyz said...

That is too funny. She how has 5 kids age 15,13,11,4, 2. I am going to call her right now and tell her. Do you still go to the Spectrum at 1604? That is where we go. I mean she goes, I just give them money every month..

Dancing Queen said...

too funny! annie for the longest called Luby's, Louie's and Jim's, John's...and Taco Cabana, Taco Banana...they are priceless!

you keep sneakin' posts in on me!

Kristen said...

Do you think Elle would mind coming to our house to teach Cade about number 3?

I am currently working on that one, and could use a little assistant! :)

Honorary Indian said...

So precious.

I like #1, too.

My kids still call McDonald's--OLD McDonald HAD A FARM.

And, a few days ago Deven told me he really "appreshilated" me helping him find his lost shoe.

Yes, that's appreciated. Cute.

DD said...

what kind of lids do you KEEP around your tub lady?