Yes, I have a confession...I have been choosing sleep over blogging.
I knew I would be busy running back and forth between full day elementary school and half day preschool (on opposite ends of the world, btw), but I did not know that I would be zapped of all my energy by 9:00 pm. My day involves a very precise schedule, which doesn't allow for any down time. One minute of rest could mean 30 minutes late to bed, which means the girls taking 10 minutes more to wake up in the morning, which means there is no way we'll be on time to drop Elle off at school. Do you see the vicious cycle here?
So, please forgive me and here is an update on how school is going for the girls.
Elle loves school. She wishes it were on the weekends. She loves her teacher.

Piper loves school. She loves her teacher. She loves that she finally gets to go everyday.
Since we go directly from Elle's school to Piper's school, we arrive about 15 minutes early. Piper, Cannon and I spend that time on the playground. It's been so pleasantly cool (and humidity free) in the mornings, which adds to our fun. Cannon loves riding along in the play cars.
Cannon and I spend A LOT of time in the car. It's where he gets his naps now. 
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Confession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
I missed you! sounds like you have been very busy so I forgive you! great to see your back in the swing of things... Lanny :o)
Been missing you indeed!
I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you! I know how crazy it is with the 3. The girls look beautiful and so happy in their new schools. Poor Cannon (so cute!)- I admit that my 2 little ones have taken way too many naps in their carseats too. Happy to hear that all is well!
Um...holy cow...is Piper's teacher someone I KNOW?! I had no idea...is that really Darcie?!?!?!?!?!?!
How wonderful!!!!!
Glad to see you back. Happy to hear you're choosing sleep. I'm a girl who needs her zzzzz's.
Blogging breaks are always good--I always return to blogland refreshed and feeling that sometimes I'd rather remember a sweet family moment with my kids in my heart rather than on the blog.
Just my opinion...
How's the training? See you at the Half Marathon?
Sleep is important ,,,but I am glad you are back....I remember those days of the kids napping in the car...
Sleep is good!!! :)
Sleep rates #1 with me... above food, above anything!! Sleep rules!! As for your confession...you are forgiven. Now say three Hail Mary's and one "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep..." hee hee
Hugs! ~Jill :)
yeah!! finally some shots of elle in her uniform!! so, so precious!! i am lovin' our time(one week into it) of our carpooling for school & dance...great, great! wish i could help you out more w/your sleep!!
how's pipester feeling??
That was my life for YEARS! My third child took all of his naps in the car. To this day (he's 9) he still crashes whenever he hears the hmmmmm of the engine.
I am glad you are rested and back to blogging. Loved the pictures of your kiddos!
Awe... poor thing. He looks wiped out, but it looks like the girls are really enjoying school.
Glad you're back. We were in your area recently but didn't make it to church. It was a short, fully packed trip. Will be back in October though.
The kids are precious. I think Elle has your smile.
ELLLLAAAA is so cute! Look at your little man too. AWWW. I love kids.
I think its acceptable that you've chosen sleep over blogging though I have missed you! I've been on a break too with the whole house purchase.
I didn't know you were in to triathlons! I just read that on your profile and I thought - How in the heck could she rock and more than she already does. You're Fab!
miss you! xxoo
Glad to hear that your kiddos are loving school! Even if it does mean that their Mama is having to kept a "train like" schedule to get everyone where they need to go!
Hang in there! When they are both at the same school maybe you can relax just a little. And hey, sleeping should ALWAYS come before blogging! :)
you need a nap! maybe Cannon could drive & you could doze off. :)
happy to know all is going well with school... even though you are busy as heck!
may the weekends roll around fast!blessings!
I'll take some sleep PLEASE. I've been choosing work over blogging. Believe me, I'd rather be blogging. haha
Post a Comment