Saturday, September 27, 2008

Now That's What I Call A Date Night!

Remember this surprise?


Eleventh row, end seats to the left of the stage...awesome!! And it's Jerry Seinfeld for goodness sakes!

Mom stayed with the kids and Carroll and I spent the entire time laughing.

My old point and shoot camera wasn't working so I borrowed Piper's...not the best, but at least we got a picture!


Afterwards, we enjoyed one of our favorite meals...orange chicken for me, stuffed chicken tortillas for Carroll. Ah, the joy of eating a meal in "peace and quiet" and being able to finish a complete thought during a conversation was a wonderful treat.


Now that's what I call a date night!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yay you!!! i was wondering when it was coming up...did you yawn at all during the evening from being so tired?? i bet your mom & the kids had a ball too!
and you KNOW how much i LOVE, LOVE cheesecake factory...one of our favorite date night spots for sure!

what a great evening for you guys! can't wait to hear more details...

Dancing Queen said...

ok, wes must have signed me out w/out me knowing!! that was me up there!!!

Jennifer Price said...

Wow! That is a GREAT date night! I am sure that you guys had a wonderful time.

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

your man... what a man!
that is a dreamy date!

was he sooo funny?

Hipmomofboyz said...

What a great date night. I remember you posting about how hubby got the tickets....he's a good man.

Anonymous said...

Good job hubby!! That is the perfect date!! I'm going to give my hubby this idea. He better start working on getting Seinfeld tickets right this minute. :) ~Jill

p.s. Come and sign my yearbook!! hee hee

Haley said...

wow! that is awesome--

i starting thinking the other day what his big plan was for halloween this year :) cant wait to see it!

melissa ellen parker said...

That's awesome! You so deserve a date night! Can't wait for your next update either!

THE Stephanie said...

How fun! It's always good to get out without the kids :)

Shanan Strange said...

No fair, I love Jerry Seinfeld! I didn't even know he was coming to SA. Looks like a lot of fun!