Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ready Or Not, Here I Come!

The Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon is finally here!

Energy Supplies

Run Gear


Shirts to celebrate afterwards

11 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! I can't believe it's here & we'll be passed out from exhaustion tomorrow night at this time! I hope I can sleep at all:)

It was fun riding together today & I'll miss you in the morning, but we'll be looking for you!
Sending lots of love & energy!!!!!

Let's rock 'n roll!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear about it. There are several people that I know who are running it. It'll be so fun to hear updates from everyone.

Believe it or not, this is one of the things on my "to do" list. I have a LONG way to go but hope to do it one day.

Beth

DD said...

I hope it was AWESOME! I thought about you guys today!

melissa ellen parker said...

you rock on girlfriend!!! so proud of you!!!!!!

hugging on you something serious!

love your shirt!

I'm thinking of you!!!!

:)M

melissa ellen parker said...

hope you don't mind friend - but since i can't be @ the race to root you on, I pulled up your live status - your pace is rocking! I'm so proud of you. You have a little under 3.1 miles right now and I've been sending you good thoughts all throughout. let me know afterwards is they worked. I'm back to watch the splits.

You totally rock!

MGF said...

Love that last T-Shirt. Wear it proud....

Hipmomofboyz said...

Can't wait to hear how you did...

Sarah said...

I've been thinking about you this morning. I love the way you went out of your comfort zone to run this race. I hope and pray all goes well and I look forward to hearing how it went!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!! Can't wait to hear how the big race went. Hope you post lots of photos!!! Woo Hoo!!

Haley said...

great job! it was so fun to see so many people I knew. so proud of you guys... you all are awesome. I was so impressed! hope you are resting!

THE Stephanie said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear how it went.