Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chance Meeting

Guess who I spotted at Target this morning! "THE Stephanie" from Live, Laugh, Love and her sweet children, Ashton and Taylor. From months of reading her blog, I figured we lived close to each other. How much fun to meet a blog buddy! Stephanie is just as cute in person. Sadly, I had run my errand right after rolling out of bed and was a mess! Next time I run into you Stephanie, I'll plan on showering first! ;)

3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Ha ha ha!! You looked fabulous!! Sheesh, If I looked that good without showering I may never shower again!! LOL

It was goo to meet you! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas and Happy, healthy New Year!

Simply Me... said...

Howdy did you have a Merry Christmas? I feel like I haven't been here in awhile but I always say that LOL... Take care talk at ya soon :)

Lanny

Hipmomofboyz said...

How fun is that! You got to meet in person!!!