Carroll and I are going to have to start treating our vehicles like we do our children...never leaving them alone or out of our sight.
We have now experienced 4 vehicle burglaries in the past 10 years, two of which were the day before a vacation and two of which they stole $200 worth of goodies. This latest incident happened Sunday evening while we were enjoying a meal at Jim's before we were to go home and finish up the packing and get the kids to bed early.
Now of all things, the punks stole Cannon's diaper bag! So, there we were hitting Target and Wal-Mart to gather up the necessities for diaper changes at the airport and hotel. (BTW, if any of my SA buddies see a diaper bag on the side of the road, let me know!)
Of course, the other frustrating thing is that they popped the lock so now when we get back from our vacation, I've got to get that fixed. Never mind the cost, but the inconvenience!! Don't they know school starts back up on Tuesday and I WILL NOT have time to deal with this?!
OK, I'm just venting a bit...I do realize these things can be replaced. I'm glad it's not our house. I'm thankful to God that my family and I are safe and that we can afford to replace the lock. I'm just sayin'...when I catch the next punks breaking into my car, I'm gonna bust 'em up and make them pay for their punk friends' actions as well. ;) (Imagine me in a boxing stance with my fists up or my guns drawn.)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Aarrgghh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Oh no! I'll help you knock them punks out! I think we can take them YOU? yes we are Thankful your all ok... Happy New year anyways, call me if you need my help!!!
HugS!
You go girl!
Ugh! I can't stand punks! If I see any that are walking around with a cute diaper bag (when I'm in the SA area), I'll punch them!
oh my gosh! that's terrible! monique suburban was broken into christmas eve at cedar creek golf course...really ticks me off when people do stuff like that! i only knew of your vehicles being broken into one other time...what a pain! so they didn't break any windows?? that's a pretty close knit parking area too! too bad no one saw them!
Oh I'm with you!!! I can't stand it when punks have to do stuff like that!! Get a job and buy your own stuff, right??
GRRRR!!!!!
Hey there!
That is awful that they broke into your car! But taking the diaper bag?? C'mon, people! That is the worst. The diaper bag has a hundred little sanity savers in it. Hope you were able to find all those little things before your trip. And despite this, I hope your trip was great.
that is a pain and HUGE inconvenience... for sure! stinkers! it amazes me... the people that steal! who are they... i mean come on!
when i lived in Austin i had THE SAME car stolen TWICE... ugh... i understand the pain... BIG!
btw... i sure to wish you a GREAT 2009!
That is crazy. I don't blame your need to vent girl. People! I tell ya! Hang in there. I pray things are getting better.
PS...You need to join facebook with the rest of us blog groupies over there. Ha ha! :)
Hugs, Angie Seaman
That is awful!! I will also pray that things get better. I love this music!! Makes you want to kick a punk's butt... :)
That is awful and crazy! I'm totally gonna kick that punk's hind end. You crack me up.
I'm back to blogging now... I hope you are off to a great New Year - separate from the stinkin' car incident!
Post a Comment