Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!


Wish we were there to celebrate with you Dad. Here's what the girls have to say...

What does Grandpa look like?
Elle: He looks like a man. He looks tall.
Piper: Grandpa's hair is kind of grayish.

What's your favorite thing about Grandpa?
Elle: Because I don't get to see him often, it's always a special thing.
Piper: I like to play with him. I like to give him wishes.

Where does Grandpa live?
Elle: In a cabin.

Grandpa reminds me of...
Elle: All the fun I had with him.
Piper: God and of me.

Birthday wishes:
Elle: I hope you have a fun birthday party. I hope you have good cake.
Piper: I wish I could give you birthday cake. I wish I could come to your party, but I can't.

Anything else you'd like to say?
Elle: I'm glad he's my Grandpa.
Piper: Maybe I'll give you cards for your birthday...happy birthday cards.

3 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

many, many happy birthday wishes!!! what more could you possibly wish for with a family like yours:) we love them all!!

Haley said...

happy happy birthday to your dad :)

i love these questions-- you are so clever. having cute things like this is better than anything you could possibly buy!

Simply Me... said...

How cute is that! and sorry I missed the post below! everything is well hubbys 3 month review was friday and now we have ins & he got a big rise! were so blessed my Mom is doing better we got her off the bad meds and she starts a new one next-week! but if she has bad side effects she going off that one too!!! Okay that's all :) Xo