This post is either going to gross you out or make you tinkle in your pants.
A couple of months ago, we were in the car and I heard Piper say "Elle, I had a spicy toot." Now the girls sit in the very back so sometimes I can't hear them clearly. Sure enough, Piper repeated "Elle, I had a spicy toot." I burst out laughing of course and asked Piper what a spicy toot was. This is her definition..."That means it kind of hurted, kind of stinged." So there you have it everybody.
Any creative phrases/definitions your children have come up with?
Note: Only the first couple of words in this song apply. :)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
A Spicy What??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-- too cute! kids are so freakin' funny. this just made my day-- ha ha ha ha ha
and yes! getting a new blog makeover. so excited to work with shawn! you made me want to officially take the jump-
That is so so funny kids say the darnest things! come on over I have something for you to grab!
Lanny...
This is just too funny. Truly, kids have a way of saying it just the way it really is - a perfect description. I love the new blog. The bold colors and the added touches!
Sarah
OH THOSE CRAZY KIDS!!!
Post a Comment