Thursday, April 2, 2009

Megan Joy


We were watching American Idol the other night and when Megan Joy sang, Piper asked "Why does she have a big stamp all over her arm?"

I thought this was cute because Piper's world is all about stamps. We set her straight on stamps vs. tattoos.

6 comments:

Simply Me... said...

wow those are some stamps LOL... I haven't been watching to much this year :)


big hugs!

melissa ellen parker said...

HAHAH! Tattoos, stamps, (and the infamous tramp stamp - hope Piper didn't know about that ;)

Hope you've been doing well!!! I've missed ya!

Have a great weekend!!

xxoo
m

Dancing Queen said...

very observant, Piper!!!

that girl was gettin' just a little too bizarre towards the end...time for her to hit the road:)

Maggie said...

ha ha that is really funny. i just saw that about oh two months ago you posted on my blog....i am so behind....i told suz i will start to blog again asap....i redid my page....so i am getting there. the boyfriend is wonderful. my cousin ben set us up!!! ha ha.....

THE Stephanie said...

LOL... hey, if all she does is stamp her self, you'll be in good shape! At least it's not permanent!!

HiHoOhio said...

I believe, per some gossip rag, it is a FAIRY TALE telling a story of her Mom, her child and her....whatever....will look really special in a nursing home in 60 years!